KGG Series UV Dryer
The UV dryer is widely used for curing UV ink printed on paper, PCB, PEC and nameplate of instrument printings etc.
1. It uses special wavelength to solidify the UV ink. Through this reacting, it makes the printing surface high hardness, brightness, anti-attrition and anti-solvent features.
2. Conveying belt is made of TEFLON imported from American; it can endure high temperature, attrition and radiation.
3. The steplessness speed-adjusting device makes driving more steadily. It can be available to many printing modes whatever handwork, semi-automatic and automatic high-speed printing.
4. Though two sets of air-blower system, the paper can adhere to the belt firmly.
5. Multi-working modes: single-lamp, multi-lamps or half-power solidifying etc. which can save electric power and extend the lamps life.
6. The machine has stretching device and automatic rectifying device for belt conveying, which can be adjusted easily.
Belt Conveying Speed (m/min)
Lamp PowerX Lamp Qty（kw×unit）
Exterior Dimension(mm)L× W×H (mm)
Note:The “Lamp’s power x Lamp’s Quantity” displayed in the form can be chosed depend on different printing material; the standard lamp’s power is 5.6kw～9kw etc