High Pressure T-Shirt Sublimation Heat Press Transfer Printing Machine Please note:
1. You should switch off the power when you don't use it. Don't heat nothing for a long time.
2. Avoid touching the heat press plate when you operating in case be injured.
3. If you feel the pressure is too much and it is hard to be pressed, or the pressure is not enough and it is too easy to be pressed, please adjust the pressure adjusting knob, decrease / increase the shrink of the spring. The intensity of the machine will be injured if the pressure is too much.
4. A successful print requires right time, temperature and pressure, the thickness of the fabric, even the type of printing paper, all will affect the performance of printing. Any kind of sublimation paper need be tested before mass production.
5. Keep children away from the machine even when the machine is left unused.
1. Check the voltage before using it. Then turn on the power supply!
2. Plug in, turn on the power switch of machine, the power indicator lightened.
3. Set the thermostat to the temperature needed, set the timer to the needed.
4. Place the clothes to the main plate, cover the printing paper (please note the right surface of the paper). Press the handle down until reach terminal.
5.When the time come down to over, the buzzer alarms, pull the handle back.
6.If it is cold-ripping of the transfer paper, please use blackboard wiper to rub against the whole transfer paper, wait for 5-10 seconds, then rip off the transfer paper. If it is the hot-ripping of the transfer paper, you can rip off the paper immediately.